Tuesday 5 April 2016

Third Filming Session

On this day myself and Harry were attending interventions, so Robert went out and filmed all of the scenes depicted the location/s of our movie. This included back alleys, streets, and forested areas.
I will now refer to Roberts post on this day to document this day:

Robert decided to explore his local area for grimy and beaten appearing areas to include in our sequence, as this is perfect for our sequence's genre. He took photos and video footage with both the rented DSLR and his own Go Pro.

In Roberts words, 'Throughout the day I went around the back alleys of where I live as well as going around the alleys and side-streets around the school area, furthermore I experimented and took video footage of a forestry area north of my home.'

Here are some samples of each location:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment