Tuesday, 5 April 2016

Unsuccessful Editing Session

On my very first day at attempting to edit together some scenes, I hit a brick wall as to how to organise our titles. I discovered that I couldn't really rely on our storyboard to help us as, even though I was the one that had drawn it, there had been so many changes since our initial plan that most of the scenes had to be completely rearranged to maintain the plot of our sequence.
After 2 hours of struggling to edit, I ended up with a scene I wasn't very happy with at all.
I then went on to start from scratch the next day, and that is when the sequence started to come together

No comments:

Post a Comment